Features of PureWave UPS
The PureWave UPS System can be seamlessly coordinated with a backup generator set. Ride-through time can be tailored to permit start-up, then “soft” load transfer to the backup generator, for 100% protection through extended outages. No costly utility paralleling switchgear is needed. And the backup generator can be sized up to 35% smaller than with conventional UPS systems.
- More than 98% energy-efficient — highest in the industry.
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Static switch design
- When selecting a medium voltage PureWave UPS, the copper conductor costs of distributing power are greatly reduced when compared to conventional low-voltage designs.
- No need to construct a building or an addition to house the equipment. The PureWave UPS System is completely self-contained in a NEMA 3R (IP 14) enclosure, with an exceptionally small footprint.
- Reduces interior air-conditioning load, resulting in increased savings.
Scalable, Low- and Medium-Voltage Models
The PureWave UPS System is available in a wide range of capacities. It can provide power protection for an entire facility.
Just purchase the capacity required for your present critical load. Additional 313-kVA modules can be added at any time, as the critical load grows. As many as eight 2.5-MVA containers can be paralleled to protect medium-voltage loads up to 20 MVA.
- Low-voltage models. Available in capacities from 313 kVA up to 2500 kVA for 208- to 600-volt applications.
- Medium-voltage models. Available in capacities from 2.5 MVA to 20 MVA for 5- to 35-kV applications.
- Truly maintenance-free batteries with non-prorated 5-year warranty. Batteries can be 100% recycled.
- Quiet operation. Audible noise is less than 55 dB(A), compared to 72 dB(A) for conventional UPS systems.
- The field proven PureWave UDM is a patented detection system that allows the PureWave UPS to sense utility voltage deviations at the industry's fastest rate while meeting the demanding IEC Class 1 rating for "fast transfer" to battery power.