BTS 2000 continuously interfaces with various switchgear and protective devices, and monitors various system conditions in real time. On initiation of a transfer on upstream protective relay operation, self detection of source failure, or a manual command – BTS 2000 checks pertinent system parameters for availability of suitably enabled transfer modes and issues direct trip/close control operations on concerned breakers with precision timing. The breaker operations are also further monitored for their proper operation, else backup measures are immediately initiated.
Typical Product Feature List:
Fast Transfer with less than 2 cycles of dead bus time
Simultaneous Fast Transfer
Sequential Fast Transfer
In Phase Transfer Mode with 2nd Order Prediction of First Phase Coincidence
Residual Voltage Transfer Mode
- Protective Transfer Initiation on Upstream Protective Relay Operation
- Intelligent Automatic Transfer Initiation using under/over voltage, frequency, |df/dt| criterion
ANSI C50.41 2000 Compliant
Comprehensive Online Testing
Continuous Breaker Circuit Monitoring
Smart Breaker Failure Processing
Integrated System Interlocks
- Multiple Breaker Configurations in a Single Platform
- Advanced Software Tools for Virtual Testing
- Transfer Event Upload Replay “What If” Analysis,Oscilography & SOE.
- Standard communication protocols
And many more advanced features...
Meeting Customer Specific Application Requirements such as: -
Note: Different product variants may have different combination of above mentioned features as per project specific customer requirements. Please consult us for specific information in this regard.